There are times when you just can’t afford to wait for an operation. That’s why our In/Day-patient Plan could make all the difference. With waiting lists for NHS surgery growing, we can give you prompt access to a private hospital near you.
Our In/Day-patient Plan provides faster access to a range of in-patient and day-patient treatments and operations, including a selection of heart and cancer treatments. You will have £250,000 cover available each policy year.
- Private hospital in-patient treatment
- Private hospital day-patient treatment
- Follow-ups and monitoring after surgery until your condition has stabilised
- Medical appliances and prostheses
- Hospital accommodation
- Extensive range of heart and cancer treatments
Because we believe in fairer healthcare for all our customers we’re proud to offer benefits that many other providers may not.
- We don’t operate a ‘no claims discount’ – so your annual premium review won’t take account of claims you have made personally
- One of the widest lists of eligible hospitals available from any insurer – we only exclude a very small list of hospitals
Your excess options
Should you need to claim an excess is an optional amount that you can choose to pay towards the cost of treatment in any policy year. This can be beneficial if you want to keep down the price you pay for your private medical insurance. Your premiums will be lower the higher the excess you choose. Or you might decide that you would rather not pay an excess and that is one of our options too.
The four excess options are:
If you would like to know how much of a difference each option could make to your monthly premium, please click the button below for a personalised quote.