If you have received your Proxy Voting Form and would like to vote online, please click the button below.
National Friendly’s 2019 Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) will be held on Thursday 18th July at 2pm at the Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ, with a light buffet lunch available from 1pm.
The AGM is an opportunity for our members to meet the National Friendly Board, ask any questions they may have and to vote in person. Invitations and voting forms are being posted to members who are eligible to vote in the AGM and will be arriving shortly.
This year four Directors are standing for re-election by members and details of the Directors can be found on our Corporate Governance page. All have demonstrated commitment to their role and add valuable skills, expertise and competencies to the Board as a whole. It is the recommendation of the Nominations Committee that each candidate is re-elected as set out in the Resolutions below.
- To receive:
- the Annual Accounts;
- the Board’s Report; and
- the Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 December 2018. These form part of the Annual Report and Financial Statements.
- To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31 December 2018. This also forms part of the Annual Report and Financial Statements.
- To re-appoint Ernst & Young LLP as Society Auditors.
- To re-elect Tracy Morshead as a Non-Executive Director for a term of 1 year.
- To re-elect Peter Mcllwraith as a Non-Executive Director for a term of 1 year.
- To re-elect Mark Jackson as a Non-Executive Director for a term of 1 year.
- To re-elect Geoff Brown as a Non-Executive Director for a term of 1 year.
Members who are eligible to vote in the AGM will receive printed versions of the Performance Summary 2018 with their Proxy Voting Form. If you wish to view a PDF of this and/or the full Annual Report and Financial Statements, please click the links below.